Nowadays, natural remedies are far more popular than using medicinal ones. Natural remedies have the capacity to treat many health issues, so their usage is growing from day to day.
One of the most effective home remedy has been proven to be mixture of baking soda and castor oil. Its ingredients have a number of medicinal properties that can treat various health conditions.
Combine these two ingredients and prepare natural remedy that solves over 20 health problems.
Baking soda has wide range of uses thanks to its healing properties. Castor oil treats various diseases. When used as a coating, it is one of the most effective natural remedies which stimulate circulation. It is often used as a compress, due to this quality.
To prepare such a compress with castor oil, you will need:
- cold pressed castor oil
- bottle of hot water
- plastic wrap
- clean gauze or a cotton towel
First you need to do is to clean the skin with some baking soda. Then soak the gauze in castor oil. Apply the gauze on the area that needs to be treated, and wrap in some plastic foil. Use the hot water bottle to warm up the place and put a towel over the bottle. Leave it thus for at least an hour. Afterward, clean your skin again with some baking soda.
Some of the most important uses of castor oil and baking soda are given below:
- Castor oil coatings applied on the neck efficiently treat chronic hoarseness and vocal cord nodules
- Tinnitus is completely cured if you orally use 6-8 drops of castor oil for 4 months
- Enhance your hearing by dripping a couple drops of castor oil in your ear
- Castor oil removes pilonidal cysts
- Prevent the appearance of stretch marks by massaging your body with castor oil
- Remove dark spots on your face with mixture of baking soda and castor oil
- Castor oil compress quickly treats injured ankles
- Cataracts are effectively treated by castor oil
- Consume 5 drops of castor oil daily to prevent allergies
- Ease the pain in the back with help of castor oil coating
- Regular massage with castor oil removes calcium deposits on the soles
- Rub some castor oil on the eyelids before bedtime to treat ocular allergies
- Apply castor oil directly to treat mouth sores
- You can stimulate the growth of your hair by applying Castrol oil on your scalp. Do not forget to massage it
- Rub castor oil on warts for 30 days and remove them completely
- Apply castor oil coating on the stomach to reduce hyperactivity
- Relieve skin injuries like cuts, burns, bruises by applying castor oil on affected area
- Apply it topically on bug bites to relieve the swelling and itching
- Treat diarrhea with coatings of castor oil
- Treat fungal infections like athlete’s foot with the application of castor oil coatings on the feet
- Treat effectively hepatitis
- Stop the snoring in 2 weeks by applying castor oil coatings on the stomach
- A mixture of baking soda and castor oil is extremely helpful in the case of cancer
- Reduce the addiction to alcohol and nicotine with consumption of a few drops of castor oil on a daily basis
It is good idea to have castor oil in your home and use it as remedy. You will be astonished by its efficiency!